Moodle – is an open source learning platform which is used globally by educational institutions (Colleges, Universities, Schools etc) to create Learning Management Systems. In this article, we are listing a collection of the best Moodle Bootstrap themes – which are basically Moodle Themes based Twitter Bootstrap framework. We have listed 5+ bootstrap moodle themes in this collection; which are clean coded, well designed,follows the best coding practices and design standards.
There are a handful of companies which make Moodle bootstrap theme products and sell online. We don’t think all of them are a good fit for your learning management system as some of them don’t follow good design and coding standards. We have handpicked all these bootstrap moodle theme collection based on certain criteria; say themes with a unique design, follows best programming standards for Moodle, follows best design standards, provides good customer support and many other essential criteria.
Lets begin our review of Moodle bootstrap themes. All themes listed here are responsive as well.
1. Tikli – Responsive Moodle Theme
Tikli – is a responsive Moodle bootstrap theme with a unique and exclusive design. We select this theme as #1 for its unique design style of home page and inner pages. This bootstrap moodle theme is compatible with Moodle 2.7 and higher upto Moodle 3.0. When it comes to bootstrap versions, Tikli is compatible with bootstrap 2.3.x and higher versions.
Highlights of Tikli
- Unique design with 5 color schemes
- Responsive with App like feel for Tablets and Mobiles
- 4 Page layouts and unlimited font selections
- Animated Number Counter/Pricing Table (jQuery)
- Featured Content Area
- Google Maps integration
- RTL Language support
- Feature rich Theme Settings Backend
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/tikli-responsive-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/13269094?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/tikli-responsive-moodle-theme/13269094?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
2. BeSmart -Boxed Layout Moodle Theme
BeSmart – is a responsive bootstrap Moodle theme that comes with a boxed layout in addition to full width option. We select this theme as #2 for its good design and rich features like layered slideshow, grid based course listing, front page marketing spots and many other features. This Moodle bootstrap theme is compatible with Bootstrap 2.3.x and higher upto the latest Bootstrap 3.x. BeSmart is also compatible with Moodle 2.5 and higher.
Highlights of BeSmart
- Unique responsive design with Boxed layout
- Layered Slideshow in Home page
- Bootstrap Grid – Grid based course listing
- Custom style for Pricing tables, Testimonials and Icon boxes
- Front Page marketing spots/Client page marketing spots
- Theme Settings panel (backend administration)
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/besmart-education-courses-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/14028988?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/besmart-education-courses-moodle-theme/14028988?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
3. Lambda – the best selling Moodle Theme
Lambda – is one of the best selling Moodle Theme so far in online markets with 1000+ sales in just 1 year. This moodle theme based on Twitter bootstrap comes with high customization options. They provide excellent customer support for all theme buyers. Lambda – is one of that moodle theme which makes excellent use of bootstrap carousels, accordions, dropdowns and tabs.
Highlights of Lambda
- 100% responsive design
- Theme Settings Panel – with rich customisation options
- Home page slideshow and carousel
- Unlimited color settings option
- Full width and boxed layout options
- Font selection option
- Flexible Moodle Blocks – arrange positions based on choice
- Typography styles – to choose from
Price : $59
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/lambda-multi-purpose-responsive-bootstrap-theme/full_screen_preview/9693644?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/lambda-multi-purpose-responsive-bootstrap-theme/9693644?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
4. Siksha – Moodle Theme with unlimited colors
Siksha – is a responsive bootstrap theme for Moodle with unlimited color setting option (choose from a color palette), exclusively designed for educational institutions, flexible moodle blocks, parallax elements, floating menu with multi level drop down and many other essential features. Siksha moodle theme comes with 16 customizable sections in the front page/home page which the user may customize through a backend settings panel. Users can customize theme color, logo and pages through settings panel, which is otherwise not possible in a typical Moodle theme.
Highlights of Siksha
- Exclusive design for Educational institutions
- Clean design – fluid and simple
- Multi level drop down menu (floating)
- Home Page Settings panel (backend)
- Parallax section in home page – add accordion,parallax background etc
- RTL language compatible
- Google Maps integration
- Customized UI elements
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/shiksha-responsive-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/14190489?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/shiksha-responsive-moodle-theme/14190489?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
5. Roshni – Customizable Responsive Moodle Theme
Roshni – is a highly customisable Moodle theme based on bootstrap which comes with 3 types of headers, highly flexible and module based home page(where you can set the position of different home page elements like slider, text area, contact us page, google maps and all other home page elements). This moodle theme has a highly feature rich theme settings panel with lots of options to customize the home page and inner pages. Roshni – is a responsive moodle bootstrap theme suitable for colleges, schools and universities to build course management systems.
Highlights of Roshni
- 3 Types of Headers – home page and inner pages
- 3 Types of Logo and 4 styles for Page layouts
- 2 sliders with custom positions
- Theme Setting panel with rich customization options
- Unlimited color schemes and Flexible moodle blocks
So we have reviewed 5+ Moodle bootstrap themes to build LMS (Learning Management Systems) and Course Management Systems. Choose a theme that suits your needs to the best! We’ll be adding much more moodle themes in the upcoming days. Lots of good moodle themes are getting released day by day, so stay tuned for it.
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/roshni-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/12777460?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/roshni-moodle-theme/12777460?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
6. Marble – Responsive bootstrap moodle theme
Marble is another Moodle bootsrap theme with great demand. It is a clean and simple theme in the moodle platform. Moodle is used world wide as a learning management system.
Now, lets have a look at the major features of the Marble bootstrap moodle theme.
Major highlights of Marble Moodle theme.
- Responsive design.
- Bootstrap inbuilt.
- Client Marketing Spots
- Social media icon settings
- Hide or show all blocks in 1 click.
- Custom Css functionality
- Custom styles for testimonials, pricing and icon boxes.
- Fontawesome integrated.
- Front page layered slideshow
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/marble-responsive-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/10255159?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/marble-responsive-moodle-theme/10255159?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
7. Hoxa – Moodle Bootstrap theme
Hoxa is another popular moodle bootstrap theme, hoxa is very simple is design and outlook.
Lets have a look some of the best features of the Hoxa moodle theme.
- Responsive Design
- Font awesome Icons
- Highly Customizable
- Client marketing spots
- Social media integration
- Custom styles for icon boxes, testimonials and other sections.
- Custom Css area
Price : $44
If you are looking for some simple responsive moodle bootsrap theme, hoxa will be a perfect choice.
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/hoxa-responsive-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/11591798?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/hoxa-responsive-moodle-theme/11591798?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
8. Solveto – Moodle bootsrap theme
Solveto is the most recent moodle bootsrap theme out of all the mentioned ones above. It is a clean and simple moodle responsive theme.
As we all know, moodle is used widely by colleges and universities to showcase their courses and highlight learning management systems. Solveto will be a perfect choice for a moodle bootstrap theme as it is very much simple yet elegant in its design.
Lets have a look at some of the interesting features of Solveto Moodle bootstrap theme.
- Responsive bootstrap design.
- Fontawesome Icons.
- Fronpage layered slideshow.
- Custom CSS option.
- Custom pricing table styles.
- Social media integration.
- Spots for client marketing.
- Functionality to show and hide blocks.
- Custom testimonial styles.
- Highly configurable settings page.
With all these option and being a latest moodle theme, buying Solveto moodle theme is not at all a bad idea.
Price : $44
[dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/solveto-responsive-moodle-theme/full_screen_preview/15870568?ref=dollarfry” text=”Demo”] [dfbutton link=”http://themeforest.net/item/solveto-responsive-moodle-theme/15870568?ref=dollarfry” text=”Download”]
These are the most popular moodle bootsrap themes/moodle responsive themes available in the market, your choice depends on your needs. We’ve reviewed these moodle bootsrap themes based on their popularity as well as features. Moodle fans are increasing day by day, moodle is getting more usable and important. We’ll be updating this list regularly so that you can stay in touch with the most popular moodle themes.
Did we missed some any awesome moodle theme ? Do comment or Contact Us, we’ll be updating the list with your suggestion(after reviewing).
If you are a virtual animal, you are simply at the right place. A computer and a data connection are well enough to make some extra cash sitting at home. There are hundreds of platforms that have come up with online surveys which an individual can fill in and earn bucks. Of course, with all the efforts, you just cannot expect fast money & earn a huge salary. Patience is what one ought to have to make the whole set up functional. Anyway, there is no denial that you can earn 50-150 $ a month or maybe lucky enough to earn freebies with out much efforts.
Appended are some tips that make you get set going through this whole journey of making money with online surveys.
How can you earn money from surveys?
Now how can you get paid for online surveys. Well , lots of scam surveys are out there. But there are also many clean legitimate sites through which you can get paid to take surveys. The key game is to do it properly, here are 10 success tips that can help you to making money from surverys
- Get qualified for completing online surveys: The surveyors basically hunt for people who may not necessarily be people in the age group of 20-30.They might also want people from the 40+ group. For instance, there are fields like “Employment Status” & “Annual Household Income” which are quite tricky and should be filled up smartly.
- Complete your basic details in an apt manner: While you do all this some surveyors may flash in screener questions which we tend to ignore. On the contrary, this should be answered without any hesitation, since there is a reason. This is owing to the fact that the surveyor would want to check the maximum information that you have given him so that they can assign you more and more surveys. The demographic slab enables you to be eligible to get more and more surveys.
- Be Cautious: Always keep a check on your e-mail & site for survey prospects. Some companies do offer surveys at a large. Researching and finding our multiple sites will give you hands on & fetch a greater load to work upon. In this way you earn more. Rather than just sticking on to one particular site opening up other options is a great idea. Getting volume is one thing, but managing it is equally important. Changing your current mail settings, getting a notification tone which is loud enough to signal the incoming survey or to set up a priority inbox will work wonders and make you spontaneous enough to work upon the surveys.
- Make the Right choice: Once you deal with a pretty good volume of surveys, be choosier. Choose the surveys which pay you more as well as which make the best use of your time. Then you can proceed with the rest after completing this.
- Pre-Paid is not the word: Some companies do ask a small registration fee upright. Paying that won’t actually makes a difference, the amount is kept so low that people do fall in the trap of paying up. And yes, there are huge chances of companies like these being fraud and offering no work at all. It is hence suggested to go through the terms & conditions, company payment policies & FAQ’s. If you feel something is fishy do check the web for the company information and just keep away from these phishing & scamming sites.
- Create a specific account: This will make you concentrate totally on the online survey stuff. Creating a new E-mail account dedicated for this work can keep the junk and phishing mails out of your inbox and thus help you to receive only the viable E-mails. This will save a lot if your time rather than unnecessary keep sorting the spam and non-spam mails.
- Check the ratings: Go for creditable sites which have good ratings. Like for instance, BigSpot or GetPaidSurvey, which enable members to rank and rate the companies that they have worked for. It is not advisable to trust the testimonials or reviews since they are some marketing techniques undertaken by the site owners who themselves post the reviews.
- Register with accredited companies: Registering with the right company is also important. The site will ask the basic information like your name, address, gender, occupation. Then you will be redirected to PayPal account where you receive your money which is associated with the e-mail address. Review the terms and conditions carefully to be secure.
- Check the age criteria: Some sites offer the surveys under parental guidance. So just go through the terms and conditions to get a hang of it. Scrutinize the policies carefully just to be sure of your eligibility.
- Review the minimum payout amount: People do get attracted to online work. But, with all this excitement they miss checking out this point. Of course, every site claims to offer a huge amount, but what is more important is that one needs to go through every nook and corner of the information available. Go through the minimum amount criteria to check the withdrawal terms. This becomes very important for you to analyze the volume of surveys you can take up and earn as per your personal target. If the minimum payout is high value, then it makes no sense working hard for getting money. A shorter payout both in terms of value & time is advisable.
10 best paid survey sites to make money doing surveys
Ok, we’ve read how we can do surveys for money. Now what all are the best paid survey sites? Let’s have a look.
There are some top rated programs which assist in money making with the online surveys. These are as under:
1. Inbox Dollars: It is a site which offers free registration & joining. It offers cash for taking up surveys. You just have to sign up and register yourself. Taking up surveys can fit into your time, lifestyle & schedule. A sign up bonus immediately gets credited to your account as soon as you join.
2. SwagBucks: This is one of the most popular sites which pay PayPal cash, SwagBuck& retail gift cards on your online survey completion. The SwagBuck can then be redeemed for gift cards which one can utilize to shop across various platforms. SwagBucks application is now available on I phone & android phones in the U.S. to make it easily and widely accessible to users.
Rewards offered: Vouchers, Prize draws, cash
Per survey Payout Slab: 40p
3. MySurvey: It is a great website to earn money from surveys way better than vexatious sites. Some of the salient features of MySurvey are:
- It provides rewards through PayPal transfer, Amazon retail cards, direct cash & several other gifting cards.
- A turnaround time of 4-8 weeks to process the payment based on the reward method.
- Point based framework enables the conversion of points into other prizes or even cash.
- There is a perfect mix of surveys short and long, short surveys take just 5 minutes. The average survey has been dedicated 1000 points.
- Surveys are quite interesting and innovative.
4. Toluna Is one of the most amusing sites. It is an open site wherein a customer can voice their opinion and give feedback, advice to the leading brands and earn rewards. You can let the world know what you think and share common thoughts. Rewards are offered when you take up the surveys. Rewards are in the form of points which can be then redeemed for cool stuff like gadgets, vouchers, getaways etc. There is one more feature of Toluna i.e. Gifties. It is a cool scratch game which allows the exchange of points for these contests. Every Gifties does have a gift; it is just that you need to check if you are the winner. A random lucky draw may make you eligible & make you the winner! One interesting thing is that you can play this with your followers and friends.
Rewards offered: Prize draws, Amazon vouchers, Freebies
Per survey Payout Slab: 3,000 – 6,000 points (For 80,000 points you get £15 voucher)
5. Pinecone research: It is among the newest super jock in this quick saturating online survey market. It has not taken much time to offer a cut throat competition to the opponents. It is extremely beneficial for both the companies which are doing business as well as the participants of various surveys. To make it more concentrated Pinecone research focuses on customer input and consumption research as compared to the other websites. Additionally the site adheres to strict privacy policies wherein the member’s data is kept absolutely confidential. So you may not worry about your personal information getting leaked. This is because the third party gets access to the results of the submitted surveys. Also the panel assures that the site members will not be obligated to make any purchases from the companies. Also the membership is through invitation only (the database is either from the referrals or through the current members) which is quite a unique way of the membership database. Payment is done via cash, PayPal or prepaid credit card. Currently members are credited with points which can be converted into rewards and cash based on the member’s preference. Payment processing timeframe is usually the next day of taking the survey which is very fast.
Rewards offered: Free Samples
Per survey Payout Slab: £3
6. Survey Bods: The surveys generally take 10 minutes to complete on an average & it is quite simple.”Honesty is the best Policy” is the basic idea here. They have a strike system incorporated wherein you are out of the run if you give 3 bad surveys so you have to be serious and accept the challenge. It is site worth joining since it is trustworthy and chic as compared to the other boring sites.
Per survey Payout Slab: 50p – £3
Signing up Bonus: £3
7. Onepoll: These are famous for short and quick surveys. The surveys are then submitted to major brands & media. A single survey can take an average of 3 minutes to get completed which may yield anything closer to 20p, so to calculate earnings of £40 you will have to invest 10 hrs. You need to keep an eye on your mails and account for the surveys since there are reviews from the other users. You need to check your account daily for surveys and some users report you get stuck just under the £40
threshold. If this happens you can refer a friend for £4 and then withdraw your earnings.
Per survey Payout Slab: 10p – £1
Signing up Bonus: £3
8. Ipsos Panel: Ipsos is one of the best paying online survey company. It has a very strong clientele around the globe with the most trusted brands in its booty. Plus, with a trustworthy panel, surveys are sent regularly.
Rewards offered: Cash, Amazon & high street vouchers, Prize draws.
Per survey Payout Slab: £1
9. Opinion Outpost: One of the main things that hit the members for online surveys is the layout of survey and payout cycle. Opinion outpost satisfies both since the surveys are fun to do and payouts are quite fast as compared to the other sites. For a payout to be due, you just need to complete 5 surveys which is merely of 10-15 minutes each.
Rewards offered: Cash, Amazon vouchers.
Per survey Payout Slab: 50p
10. Harris Poll Online: For the online surveys, Harris poll facilitates the members an opportunity to receive gift cards in exchange of their participation. A limit of 1250 points is the limit where one is entitled to request and receive a gift voucher from Starbucks, Amazon iTunes and many more. Like other survey panels, Harris Poll also offers innovative online surveys. Not only this they offer opportunity to its members to become a part of focus groups, telephone surveys or even direct mail projects.
Rewards offered: Gift Vouchers
Per survey Payout Slab: 50p – £3
With all these sites, it is based on your preference & research which site to register with. Every site has a different style of working, paying out, volume of work etc. All these factors together contribute in making the site foolproof in terms of positive results. Spywares and virus should be taken care of when surfing through these sites. Some companies may start spamming you once you leak out your personal information, so just need to be extra careful. Always remember everything that glitters in not gold.
Making money from blog is gaining importance day by day. Many bloggers make great deal of money online through blogging. Have a look at the top 10 money bloggers around the world(some of these bloggers make millions of dollars through blogging). Do you have good writing skills but you are looking to get paid to write? This post will be good guide for you.
So, how can you get paid for blogging ?
You have two options
- Get paid blogging in your own blog .
- Get paid blogging in others blog(guest blogger).
Let’s have a detailed walk through these 2 methods.
Get paid for blogging Method 1 – Start your own blog
The first option is to make money from your own blog. You need to start your own blog and bring traffic to it in order to get paid from your blog. The whole process is about writing high quality blogposts and building relationship with your readers .
Select the right niche for your blog
First of all, you need to select your niche. I’d recommend you to start your blog in a niche where in which you have great knowledge. If you are expert in your niche, you can provide top quality articles in your blog. When it comes to 2016, blog quality has great importance. There is no point in simply reading other people’s content and re writing it in your blog. Google(who can be your greatest traffic source) is really intelligent to differentiate between cheap and quality blogposts. High quality original blog posts are the ones that add value. This is why it’s really important for you to pick a niche in which you have great interest. If you have great interest in a niche, your blogposts will get better automatically.
Build traffic to your blog.
In those early days, major percent of blogging job was merely about publishing good contents. When it comes to 2016, things have changed a lot. You need to promote your blogposts in order to get good seo as well as traffic You can do,
- Social Media Promotions
- Email campaign/outreach
- Forum Promotions
- Guest Blogging
- Blog networks
Now, how can you make money from your blog?
Here, I am going to list some methods through which you can make money from your own blog.
Different methods through which you can make money from your blog
There are a number of ways to make money from your blog, have a breif look at some of the popular methods.
If want a detailed reading, have a look at my advanced guide to make money online from your blog.
1. Google Adsense(Contextual advertising)
Google adsense is the most favorite method of bloggers in order to make money from blogging. Google publishes advertisements in your blog and you’ll get paid when readers click on the ads. I’ve been using adsense for 10 years. This is what I’ve learned from making money with google adsense.
- You need to have good traffic – I’d say you need to have atleast 500 unique visits a day in order to make some money with google adsense. If you have very less traffic (like 100 unique visits a day), it is really hard to make good money with adsense.
- Pick a good niche – Adsense payout(click rate) varies on niche basis. Some niche has good cost per click, for example, you are prone to make 10X revenue from a health blog than from a celebrity blog with same traffic.
Through affiliate marketing , you can make commissions per sale. You’ll get paid if readers buy affiliate products (clicking your affiliate product links from your blog). For instance, if your blog is about photography, you readers will be interested in cameras too, you can recommend/sell cameras through your blog.
Some of the popular affilaites are,
- Amazon affilaites- You can sell amazon products and earn commissions through your blog. Amazon generally offers 5-10 percent commission.
- Commission Junction -CJ offers good commission rates overall.
- Template Monster- Offers 30 percent per sale.
- Bluehost affilaites- Offers flat 65$ per signup.
If your blog does have traffic, you can sell ads in your blog and get paid for it.
4. Selling products.
Through posting quality blogposts, you can bring traffic to your blog niche. Once you attain some good traffic, you can sell some products(digital/physical) products in your niche and can get paid for it.
5. Writing ebooks(Selling premium contents)
Ebook is one of the hottest digital product which you can sell through your blog. Here, in dollarfry, I have written a post about making money through programming. I am also selling a premium ebook 27 ways for programmers to make money online on behalf of these readers. Likewise, you can offer your premium content as ebook before your readers.
Check – how to make money writing and selling your ebook.
Get paid for blogging Method 2 – Be a contributor to other blogs.
If you are following the first method(starting your own blog) ,you need to have some patienc. Blogging business is a long run game, most probably, you wont make any single penny till your blog gets established. It takes some time for a new blog to catch up and produce regular readers.
If you are looking for some quick money scheme through blogging, it’s better writing in other blogs and getting paid. You can get paid blogging in other blogs, in other words, being a guest blogger. As I said above, content is the success factor of any blog and many succesful blogs out there are looking for good content providers. In most cases, you’ll be paid a flat fee for your blogposts.
How can you be a guest blogger ?
You can’t simply be a guest blogger in these blogs. Keep in mind that the people who pays you for guest blogging are reputed bloggers(people who make real money from their blog). These people know the value of good quality content and they won’t accept any cheap quality content.
How to find guest blogging opportunities
So how can you find these bloggers who pays you for blogging? Let us have a look at some of the possible methods to find paid blogging opportunities.
Ask google! You may search in google with the following query,
“Your Niche + Write for US”
“Your Niche + Guest Blog”
Replace “Your Niche” with the niche in which you are blogging(ex: Nutrition).
This will list the blogs which have created pages to welcome guest bloggers.
You can also do a google advanced search
allintitle: write for us paid
allintitle: write for us
Check the contact form of a blog
Just visit the contact form of a blog. Many bloggers make themselves clear whether they are looking for guest bloggers in their contact form.
Listverse offers flat 100$ for blogpost accepted.
Contact them directly
Even if you didn’t find any guest post related details in a blog, it wont be a bad idea to send them a personal message in your interest to guest blog. Ask them whether they are interested in paying for guest posts. You need to draft a standard email to these bloggers describing briefly about the content you are planning to write in their blog. It will also be good if you could share some of your previous blogging experiences(blogposts).
You can use this email template to pitch a guestblog.
Hi (bloggers name),
I’m a long time reader of your blog. I should say that you are doing a great job with your blog(blogname.com) .
I’d love to be a contributer to blogname.com
I’ve been brainstorming some topics that I think your readers would find interesting.
-Blog post idea #1
-Blog post idea #2
-Blog post idea #3
I did a search in your blog and didn’t find any article with similar idea.
I have great experience in blogging and I assure to bring great quality to the blogpost I write for you.
To give you an idea about quality which I am providing, here are some links to some of my previous blog posts.
You can approach these bloggers and make a contact with them. If they like your article, they may ask you to contribute more to their blog. The more you contribute, the more your will be paid .
Some of the popular blogs that pay you for writing
Many blogs out there pays for writing for them. Have a look at some of the popular blog sites that pay you for blogging.
Rate Offered per blogpost: $50
Niche: Top 10 lists
Rate offered per blogpost: $100
Rate offered per blogpost: $100
4. International Living
Rate offered per blogpost: $75
Rate offered per blogpost: $50
Rate offered per blogpost: $25
Rate offered per blogpost: $25-$50
Rate offered per blogpost: $100(approximate)
9. A List Apart
Niche: Web development
Rate offered per blogpost: $200
Niche: Mobile Applications
Rate offered per blogpost: $60
Hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost about getting paid for blogging. Out of this two methods, you can select the one thats apt for you. If you are looking for a serious sustainable revenue(or a blogging business) start your own blog. As I said, making money from your own blog is a long run game. If you are looking for some quick money, go for the second method, you dont need to wait , you’ll get paid for your work. Keep in mind that quality is what that count these days, people out there are looking for quality blogposts. Providing quality to your blogging can build your own brand and thereby you can make good deal of money through blogging.
Affiliate Marketing is a great way to make money online from websites. If you don’t have any idea about affiliate marketing, first get an idea of the concept by reading this guide – What is Affiliate marketing.
The very first thing you need to make money via affiliate marketing is a website. The whole concept of making money via affiliate marketing revolves around having a website with lots of traffic/visitors and referring those visitors to mainstream e-commerce websites like Amazon, HomeDepot, WalMart etc. When visitors from your website reaches Amazon (or Walmart or other websites you refer) and makes a purchase, you get commission as a percentage of the sale value.
Lets first see a classic example of website making money with Affiliate Program. There are lots of different websites making money with different types of affiliate programs. In this article, we are exploring websites that make money with Amazon Affiliate Program. Out of many websites I have analyzed, InductionTop is a classic example of website making money with Amazon Affiliate Program. The website basically provides unbiased reviews of Induction Cooktops of various types. People visit the website to read reviews of induction cooktops to inform themselves before making the purchase. If you observe an individual review page of the website – say Duxtop 1800Watt Portable Induction CookTop – you can see hyperlinks referring to the Amazon product page of Duxtop Induction Cooktop from the review page. Each of these links to Amazon product page has a referral ID/tag (tag=inductiontop-20) – which is used to identify the referring website. People visiting the Amazon product pages with this referral link from InductionTop will get a cookie set in their browsers for a definite period (say 24 hours). If the visitor makes the purchase within 24 hours of referral link click, you will get the commission for the sale credited in your Amazon account.
I hope you have got a good basic idea of how making money with amazon affiliate program works. For each referral sale you make, you will get commission which may range from 4% to 10% or higher as defined by the Amazon for specific product categories and number of referral sales you make. There are plenty of people who make thousands of dollars per month from Amazon Affiliate Program.
I am noting down the essentials you need to get started!
- Domain Name
- Website Hosting
- Selecting the Product Niche
- Good Articles and Contents
- Adding Referral Links to Amazon
- Building Traffic
- Developing the Website as a Useful Resource
Selecting the “right” Product Niche
Selecting the right product niche is very very important in getting successful with Amazon Affiliate Program. A niche or a product category can be selected based on various criteria. Most important criteria is based on Product Value and Expected Sales Volume.
I am listing two commonly used strategies below:
- High Value Products with Low Sales Volume
- Low Value Products with High Sales Volume
The idea behind these 2 strategies can be explained. A high value product in the range of 100USD or higher can yield a commission of 5 to 7 USD per sale. A low value product in the range of 20 or 30 USD generates only 1 or 1.5USD per sale as commission. For a high value product 20 sales is enough to generate 100USD in commission revenue whereas 100 sales is necessary in a Low Value Product segment to generate the same 100 USD commission revenue. The difference in sales volume required is 5 times – which is a very very significant figure. Lets check why the difference of 5x sales volume is very significant.
I am going to present a set of assumed data. Usually to generate 20 sales, you need to send as much as 500 product link clicks or more. The sales conversion rates from total number of product link clicks to Amazon can vary from 1% to 10% or higher. It totally depends on your organic search traffic, your click rate etc. So to generate 100 sales, you need to send 5 times of product link clicks – which is nearly 2500+ product link clicks or higher. Not everyone who visits your website will click on the product links. Only a certain percentage of the total visitors in your website will click on the product links, which may also vary from 5% to 25% (varies from site to site and niche to niche). So your website needs to have nearly 4 to 5 times traffic to achieve 5 times increase in sales volume.